Lost in Lost World

I woke today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds
In their eyes, it's nation against nation against nation
With racial pride
Sounds...
Thinking only of themsel

I woke today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds
In their eyes, it's nation against nation


LOST IN A LOST WORLD   
I was reading the lyrics of this song .. How amazing  it could have been written last week !! GOD Bless the Moody Blues,,, I learned to type with another  album of theirs  Days of future Past .. My mother was soo cool :)  
Played Albums for us to type to as she snuck outside and smoked cigarettes at Marymount during class,,,chuckles 
I come to second life for many reasons I get lost doing these blogs People dont realize where many of us go with their creative,
I spend hours putting together a blog Story and Look...
I have taken on Harshlands and Raindale both clever designers 
I am trying for The Plastik (( that I love)) and waiting for a chance to reapply to Wasabi Hair I blogged fore them since 2008 .. left in 2014 due to real life illness oh well it happens 
My point I love Fantasy in all worlds really  I really prefer it !!!
Behold Breezy is wear a very beautiful The Plastik  Skin with Wasabi Hair 
 Corset Heartastic for FaMeshed X  by 1313 Mocking bird Lane ((who I just love xox)   
Outfit 1313 Mockingbird Lane – Heartastic @ FaMESHed X {coming soon} Febuary 10th
The tree in I am leaning on From Harshlands Now at Driftwood 
please note the darling dreen boots from *313 Mocking Bird Lane now at  FaMeshed 
this darling  Dazzlebay Raft from Raindale at We Love to Role Play
multipy abimations for sitting, laying on Raft or swimming next to Raft  and darling texture changing Hud now on sale at we Love to Role Play
Outfit 1313 Mockingbird Lane – Heartastic @ FaMESHed X {coming soon} February 10th
Outfit 1313 Mockingbird Lane – Heartastic @ FaMESHed X {coming soon} 2-10-20
Raft from Raindale at We love to Role Play
Breezy is leaning on Star Tree from Harshlands comes with the best Role Playing animation always Now at Dift wood 
Hair @ Wasabi Hair
Head Lelutka Aida

Hearts from The Amazing Hearshland at Driftwood
Outfit 1313 Mockingbird Lane – Heartastic @ FaMESHed X {coming soon} 2-10-20

Comments