The Hunt is On



This set was made for the Short Leash sim wide hunt called Love Hurts. It will run the entire month of Feb. 2020 with multiple participating stores. All items are 10L or 25L. Kawaii couture items for this hunt are all 25L a piece..  rings have the dip !!!  too cute 
Starts Feb 1 to Feb 28th 2020 
starting point for Hunt http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jumpers/133/100/26
wearing Glam Affair Skin and make up appliers 
plus sunny day  Applier  old group gift (matches o8 shade) @ main store
Lelutka Head Aida  @ main store 
Lara Maitreya Mesh Body - 4.1 
photo taken at Back Drop Cove 
Hair from Fabia  Crystal at their main store
They gave me the fastest rejection I ever got for blogging with no explanation
yesterday ....I guess my photos suck and have no followers geez at least tell me why so I can try harder to improve ..
By the way Memo    my photos dont suck and I have 1900 flicker followers and a real big mouth...  laughs....  pretty hair ...poor  customer service MHO there ......it takes two mins to say you need more followers or something Two mins.. Instead I am an old customer that was kicked to curb oh  well .....so much for them 
here's a land mark to their main store good luck pretty hair smile
Pose (oldie from Del may sophisticated #1 $ main store

Comments