EED HOMES Happy Canper at Boardwalk Event

Let’s go! Make no excuses now. I’m talking here and now. Let’s go! Your time is running out. I’m talking here and now. It’s not about what you’ve done. It’s about what you doing. 
 Too Cute Too Cozy So complete trees and shrubs included !!
 Indeed You are a Happy Camper Now From EED HOMES and Garden at Boardwalk Now!!
This Creative is too cute Rush to Boardwalk and grab it today!!!
You will be so glad you did !!!
As for the song well The Peacock was rather Brilliant!!!
Big Grin I was never a Donnie Osmond Fan BUT hey The Dude is 60 and yeah what a showman!!.
Boy did he grow into the Part of  an Outstanding showman!!!
He so deserved to Win He carried that show the whole season and well He  just made it!!
I knew it was him right out of the gate and I rushed to watch him each week..  
So I felt ripped off when he didnt win!!!
I will not watch or support the show again !
Too much time and emotions for me folks!!
The Judges seemed Poor at Best !!!
OH BACK TO WHAT DID MAKE ME A REAL
HAPPY CAMPER  THE PEACOCK AND THIS ADORABLE CREATIVE 
Location of Photo Garden of Dreams ((GODS)) Bubble Sky Box Main Store 
sorry to yell I got carried away lol

Comments