From Chalupa Digs Design Get this Beautiful Day Bed today at Boardwalk Event Hurry .....

From Chalupa Digs Design Get this Beautiful
 Day Bed today at Boardwalk Event Hurry .....

Breezy just cant say enough about the beauty and quality of this  DayBed!!
The Designer has put so much time effort and care into the quality 
The Design The Textures The Animations all Just Lovely
The Day bed is quite complete and available in so many Styles
From Dramatic Goth To Romantic To outdoor Garden and Today styles.
Did I mention dozens of animations in PG or Adult Partner or Singles 
Its all here 
This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again
For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I’m stolen
Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
Where you go I go
What you see I see
I know I’d never be me
Without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we’ll stand
Moving song Powerful Beautiful Creative from 

Specialty Store Designed for Unique Items, Outdoor/Indoor furnishings. For the "eclectic" in all of us ! Bring life to your home or your outdoor setting with a pizazz ! I am a Singer in Second Life who has now become a Designer too! I love to dabble in colors and textures and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do ! All sales are final except double purchases .
  I will be happy to work with you for your complete satisfaction with your product. Please leave a note card for Chillee Hernandoz in world if you have problems or questions. Thank you for your Purchase xo
 Have a wonderful day! xoxo 

check her out on flicker and market place too
Market Place Link - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/212416
Flckr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/143200585@N02/



Comments