There's a port on a western bay
And it serves a hundred ships a day
Lonely sailors pass the time away
And talk about their homes
And there's a girl in this harbor town
And she works layin' whiskey down
They say, Brandy, fetch another round
She serves them whiskey and wine

Late Unloading at The Port!!
KK Homes Presents this adorable fountain
 I am just kidding its been at the Boardwalk the whole time
 You know when Breezy was Young This song by Looking Glass was her Favorite.
In my day all the girls wanted to be Brandy but Like my Hubbly of 25 years says
" I got the Brandy Your eyes still light up when ever I talk to You"
what a kind thing to say to me and even kinder to notice but I do light up when ever he speaks ...smile
Just like this fountain is clever and will always be noticed as it makes a person smile
Its the little things You know ..
Get this fountain now by KK homes   



Comments