From LIC meet Diana Complete @ Their Main Store in World

Dirty Diana

Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
You never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was to blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me
This song was such a big deal when it was first released The way this outfit should be!
Clean Tight Cut....
Head Band Neck and arm as well as Wrist cuffs...
Heck she even includes knee and Foot guards/ Sheilds
A short Sword A Whip with animation Hud and  Shield Its all there and all You will need for some magical role play wearing Diana now at their Main Store or Marketplace
Hair from Firelight Part Of there all new Fantasy Line !!!
check their Main Store 
She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana
Let me be!
Diana complete plus assories and Hud
 from LIC at their Main Store  in World 
Credits 
outfit Dina from LIC main Store
Hair From FireLight at her Main Store Fantasy Line
Death in Mantua Earrings
LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.3
Glam Affair - Body Applier A-006
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1


Comments