A Summer Place

There's a summer place Where it may rain or storm Yet I'm safe and warm For within that summer place Your arms reach out to me And my heart is free from all care for it knows
 I remember running home to watch this movie on ABC 430 PM movie theater !!! I adored the music didnt quite get the story line till about third or forth year watching  hehehe  I  was a child lol  But I adored the strings and music !!!! Just Like I love love this Margot Bathing Line collection from
 1313 Mocking Bird Lane  at The Epithany Event Open July 15!!! Please dont miss !!!
The is a darling special VIP gift from 1313 Mocking Bird Lane  Matching Flip Flops for sale at Main Store  Glamour Sunglasses free 1313  group gift !!!
 1313 Mocking Bird Lane  at The Epithany Event Open July 15!!! Please dont miss !!!
The is a darling special VIP gift from 1313 Mocking Bird Lane  Matching Flip Flops for sale at Main Store  Glamour Sunglasses free 1313  group gift !!!
Detailed Background from Harshlands at Swank
Hair .Olive. the Audrey Hair RARE on Market Place 
Skin Glam Affair
Summer Time Drink cup from Hopscotch at Gatchland Gardens 
 

Comments