Day dreamin' wearing my Eudora 3D Sandals

Day dreamin' and I'm thinkin' of you
Day dreamin' and I'm thinkin' of you
Day dreamin' and I'm thinkin' of you
Day dreamin' and I'm thinkin' of you
Look at my heart floating away
Take a look at these Steamy Beautiful Sexy Shoes 
Meet Eudora3D Lilou Sweet Sandals  for (Maitreya) From Eudora 3D 
 New Lilou Heels released on the 25th at Uber , July Round. Rigged for Maitreya & Legacy ✚ Heels are available in 3 packs of 12 colours each and FATPACK. ✚ 12 leather versions for shoe per pack (36 in FATPACK ) + 4 extra wood options for plateau & heel. ✚ 3 sole options. ✚ 4 metal options. ✔ Fatpack comes with 36 colours. ✔ FATPACK includes 4 extra metallic fabrics for the shoe leathers matching the shoe metals.
I want to be what he wants when he wants it, and whenever he needs it
And when he's lonesome and feelin' love starved I'll be there to feed it Lovin' him a little bit more each day He turns me right on when I hear him say (Hey baby let's get away, let's go somewhere far
Breezy is wearing
AVEC TOI - Stormy Latex Dress - fat pack Maitreya at main store
.LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.4
She is sitting on Nutmeg Nutmeg. Sojourn Low w/Trowgh Chair at main store

Comments