Letting The Time go By .......

Mud Slide Slim And the Blue Horizon Oh, Mud Slide I'm dependent on you I don't know but I've been told There's a time from time to time I can't eat I can't sleep But I just might move my feet 'Cause there's nothing like the sound of sweet soul music

From the beautiful; Creative Heart of Antaya meet The Scout Dress "Natalie"
Open from July 9 th July 30th
I went to summer sleep away summer camp 10 years of my life. Our Lady Lourdes (OLL) GREAT TIMES  full summers ...  My mother went as a young girl to same camp , My middle older sister went as well. We shared three summers going together, then she went on to Foreign Study League .. Another story..as I too did  programs to Europe as well over years.
any way I  look forward to this event Antaya has not disapointed with this darling dress that comes with color changing Hud I need a hat and Sun glasses
Hair is from FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Rozali> Blond at main Store 
Skate Board Whats Next
Insomnia Angel . Felicia collar [Mait]
photo taken at DRD 
Pose from DELMAY POSES DM - Woawh #1 at main store

Comments