That's Gossip !!!

Photo taken on Frogmore
Very old Pose by Tableau Vivant  Pecan xoxo 
Breezy has been on the grid almost a decade in half
She has become quite sensitive to second life over the years 
Bottom line we just dont know do we ????
Remember that when you are cutting into another just how deep you go.
The real world is insane right now
I come on to escape ...Blog to forget pain I personally am feeling ...
No more No Less .I try I really do  But I am not perfect Are You ??
Behold 
Some Beautiful creative because that's what's this sl is  all about 
The creative not the hurts or pains of each of our own real lives 
We come here to escape ..... 
Breezy is Wearing 
fat pack includes 29 solid and 20 adorable prints 
 Hair and scarf by Tableau Vivant // Bianca - Blonds
Skin  Glam Affair 
Head Lelutka Aida 3.4
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1 
Hair Exile::Blown Away
 Car was a gift from REIGN.- Summer Roadtrip Droptop AQUA

Comments