AVid Gothic Clothing Brings You all a Pure "Symphony"

AVid Gothic Clothing Brings You all a Pure "Symphony"
A Classic One of a Kind Gothic Bridal Ensemble
Includes Everything For Life
*Grins*
"Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next"
Breezy has been a long time fan of Darwin Mizser

and The House of Avid that has grown through the years
to be an amazing collection of Men's and Ladies Ware
compared to None ! 
People ask what makes it Good .. When the question really should be ...
What makes it off the Chain, unforgettable and Pop ?
The answers are many but for Breezy, Originality and a balance of textures through out one's designs.
Breezy looks for signatures the heart and guts in each designers creative ...
For over three years Avid has been putting out most special designs.
As the saying in real life goes .. The Hits keep coming .....
From signature detailed rose tattoos to leather and laces that flow and catch the eyes of all that wear and share !!! This all Hollows eve .. Wear The fantasy ...
Visit Avid today
and wear A Symphony ..

Comments