Backdrop paint colors by PINK MAGIC AVAILABLE at SWANK Going on Now !!!!

When I wake up in the morning, love
And the sunlight hurts my eyes
And something without warning, love
Bears heavy on my mind
[Chorus]
Then I look at you
And the world's alright with me
Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be

A lovely day...………. 


This adorable Back Drop By Pink Magic is available at This Months Swank Event 
Pride Pets also by Pink Magic are extra and quite festive and very adorable xoxox 
The Post is all about Pink Magic now available at JUNE SWANK 
Taxi to Swank 
Pose by ALEXA+ DOUBLE TAKE+ @ Captured Waters MAIN STORE 
Hair [ 69 ] MIMI 01 - Dark Sandy Blonde - main store
Skin Glam Affair Appliers  main store 
Head .LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.3 main store
Body  Lara 
Dress and matching assorted accessories  by Zenith
 Back Drop from Pink Magic at Swank Taxi to Swank 

Comments