REDEUX JUNE ROUND GOING ON NOW WITH FALLEN GODS AND DEVIANT MINDS JUST TO NAME TWO...

Clocks

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing
Come out of the things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing
You are, you are
Confusion that never stops
The closing walls and the ticking clocks gonna
Come back and take you home
I could not stop, that you now know, singing
Come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities am I
A part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease, singing
I adore these two designers Breezy has been Loyal to them for a decade and they in turn are more then Kind to her.. So you can Imagine when I was excepted to Blog for Redeux I was thrilled to turn it up on my Blog for these two. Grin There are some of my very favorites at this event. Great Prices Great Selections all Together just for You.
Taxi To ReDeux  But Hurry Its Going Fast !!
Summer You Know.
Fallen Gods Skins are just Brilliant 
 Often I go deep under the Sea and just quietly imagine and Play...  
Who would think there was such a call for a Sooty Steampunk Mermaid Some Really needs to take the time and make a Mesh Formal One  Snickers I put together this from oldies in My   Inventory ..
Please stop by ReDeux today
You will be  so glad you did There really is  something for everyone on Sale at The June Redeux Event Going on Now 
 The Back Round where I shot These Photos My Lotus Deep Under The Sea in New Babbage 
Built By The Key Maker Kandance Commons way back  2005 ? I took it over in 2008.


Comments