REDEUX PRESENTS APPLIQUE CHIC TOO CUTE !

It's a chain reaction
You'll see the people of the world coming out to dance.
'Cause there's music in the air
And lots of loving everywhere
So give me the night
Give me the night
Give me the night
Give me the night

What fun is this darling outfit from  Applique Chic @ REDEUX
and this Spectacular Props and Pose set - Backyard Basketball  by   Image Essentials 
@ Their Main Store
The Outfit Shorts and Jacket come with a Clever  six texture Hud 
I found sneakers on Market Place needed new High tops for blog   chuckles at self
outfit from  Applique Chic @ REDEUX
Spectacular Props and Pose set - Backyard Basketball  by   Image Essentials 
The Proses and Props Brilliant too many Poses to Photo 
with a double or Single Clever I spent a great deal of time taking photos I shall Blog Prop and Poses Again.
outfit from  Applique Chic @ REDEUX
Spectacular Props and Pose set - Backyard Basketball  by   Image Essentials 
@ Their Main Store
 Hair By Sn@tch Aisling Hair
Skin Glam Affair 

Comments