The Looking Glass and TM Creations at June Swank Event

For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair
"Walk beside the pony, daddy, it's my first ride"
"I know the cake looks funny, daddy, but I sure tried"
With all that I've done wrong
I must have done something right
To deserve her love every morning
And butterfly kisses for life
New from The Looking Glass a Tiny Peek At
 The Butterfly House 
exclusive at June Swank Event Going on Now
Bathing Suit by Son!a  @2nd chance event special 50% off price June 2019
 Kayla Heels! Camo Pink @ June REDEUX going on Now 
Tabeau Vivant hair @ main store 
sunglases by Sonia  main store
Pose by Serenety @  REDEUX Going on Now
My new Favorites Sandals Kaylee Heels A REDEUX Now
I cant say enough about TM creations her animations and creative are soo thoughtful so full of Love !
Hair Tableau Vivant \\ Janelle  - Blonds main store
outfit Blueberry - Moki - Mega Pack Uber
TM Creations presents[Mon Amour] Swing Sofa ADT anims. Sf7.a plus resting  kitty at Swank Event Going on now.
 TM resting kitty is there too 
 at Swank 
after event at main store 
pose by- Serendipity azalea  at Redeux event going on now 
KATLEE Heels ae Redeux
Believe Pose 159 at main store  and market place

Comments