Jess Pose Dos At Main Store LUAS Gacha at REDEUX


If you smile at me you know I will understand
Cause that is something everybody everywhere does
In the same language
I can see by your coke my friend that you're from the other side
There's just one thing I got to know
Can you tell me please who won
You must try some of my purple berries
I been eating them for six or seven weeks now
Haven't got sick once
Probably keep us both alive
Wooden ships on the water very free and easy
Easy you know the way it's supposed to be
Silver people on the shoreline leave us be
Very free and easy

Some times Least is Best smiles.
Pose by Jess Poses Dos Poses \Find it her Main Stop 
Leave New Babbage Heading to ReDeux 
Luas Antonietta Dress RARE
Luas Antonietta Socks & Shoes RARE
Luas Antonietta Gloves Black & Red
Luas Antonietta Collar Black & Red
all found at LUAS Gacha at REDEUX dont miss this Great Event
Booths and Gathas all for You !!
:::Sn@tch Aisling Hair (ALL COLORS-):::Main Store 




Comments