THE VINTAGE FAIR OPENS TODAY JUNE 7

Come with me now
Come with me now
Woah come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Woah come with me now
I'm gonna show you how


Yeah yeah its the Vintage fair and Breezy is at a Trailor Park wearing 50s garb and  posted a Modern song   chuckles why ???  
Because its the Vintage Fair …. love this event !!
It represents my  ultimate second life
smile …. It opens today Please enjoy 
Its like a  Disney world  to my typist 
I dont exspect others to understand 
but the build is brilliant The shops are fun 
West side story comes to mind  chuckles 
See Vintage Fair 2019 for more Info 
Enjoy Folks 
Credits 
*By Swirly* Birdie Shirt  and short set complete with HUD @ Vintage  Fair
Marilyn - Vanilla by cut and curl  found on Market Place
Gam Affair Appliers main Store 
Lelutka Aida Head 
Lara Body 
photo taken on 1950 role play sim RFN Center
so much to say here yes this is  vintage too down by the lazy river or creek  laughs 

Credits
 Dress by Les sucreries de Fairy* Josephine * Pink Dress 1 @ Vintage 2019 Fair on Now 
Matching Hat By Les sucreries de Fairy* Josephine * Pink Hat@ Vintage 2019 Fair on Now
Susan Pearl Choker Classic from TRES BEAU Free Gift Years ago
.LeLutka.HUD.Aida 3.3
[Glam Affair] Miwe [ Lelutka ] 006 Appliers
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 
TuTy's Mathilda Bob hair- with flexy locks (M) Main Store 
Pose Le Poppycock *Shipwreck* Sands of Time (Driftwood) @The Liaison Collaborative

Comments